Digital Calendar Alarm Day Clock with Extra Large Non-Abbreviated Day & Month
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
The Digital Calendar Alarm Day Clock by Svinz with Extra Large Non-Abbreviated Day & Month SDC008 (White) is a dementia friendly clock for people who have had a stroke; have memory loss, dementia or Alzheimer’s; or for people who get confused about the date. The high resolution display spells out the full day of the week, month and date in large, bold letters with no confusing abbreviations. The glare-free display finish is viewable from many angles. The display dims every night at 7:00 pm and brightens during the day at 7:00 am.
Dimensions: 8-inch LED screen display. This clock has enlarged am/pm font and the height is ¾ inches.
Power: The clock requires an AC adaptor to operate only (included).
- It includes an alarm function and 2-color display option (white/yellow). Users can set up to 3 daily alarms for medications, meals, etc.
- It can be used as a desk clock or wall clock with 6-foot extension power cord.
- The display can be set to 12 hour or 24 hour.
- Includes power off memory with inner backup battery.
- Languages include English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Dutch and Welsh.
Warranty: Full one year warranty provided by the manufacturer Svinz.