Devilbiss Five Liter Compact Oxygen Concentrator
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
The Devilbiss Five Liter Compact Oxygen Concentrator is an oxygen concentrator designed for use by individuals with respiratory disabilities. The device features a two-piece cabinet design that allows for 15 percent typical sound quality improvement and an improved cooling process. Features include:
- Readily accessible patient controls and protected cannula fitting
- Recessed humidifier nook prevents damage
- Easy to assemble/disassemble two-piece cabinet for ease of maintenance
- Lockable flow meter — Pediatric flow meter available
- Convenient top and side handles for easy transport
- Accommodates up to a 50-foot cannula (15.3 meters)
Outlet pressure: 8.5 PSIG (58.6 KPa).
Oxygen purity: 93% at 1 to 5 lpm (+/- 3%).
Power consumption: 310 Watts average. (275 Watts @ 2.5lpm and below).
Product dimensions: 24.5 x 13.5 x 12 inches.
Product weight: 36 pounds (16.3 kilograms).
Alarms: Audible and visual high/low pressure, low flow, low oxygen, power fail and oxygen sensing device.
Sound level: 48 dbA.
Pressure relief valve: 40 psig±5psig (276 kPa±34.5 kPa).
Electrical rating: 115 volts, 60 hertz, 3.3 amp.
Storage conditions: -40°C to 70°C, humidity range of 10% to 100%, including condensation.
Three Year Warranty