D4E1 - Water Tap
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
This do-it-yourself water tap can be used by individuals who have arthritis or troubles opening, lifting, or pouring beverages. This design will allow a user to pour a glass of water with the least amount of effort.
Full instructions can be found here: https://www.instructables.com/id/D4E1-Water-Tap/
- 6-millimeter thick medium-density fiber plate for lasercutting.
- Plastic cap from a generic glass bottle.
- Toilet connecter with a rubber inline
- Iron water tap with handle
- A crown (can be found in the sanitary department of your local hardware store)