Cybertech Hyper-X Plus TLSO Hyperextension Back Brace
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
The Cybertech Hyper-X Plus TLSO Hyperextension Back Brace is a back brace designed for use by individuals with lumbar pain, with sciatica, spinal stenosis, or stress fractures to the spinal column. The Hyper-X Plus is a brace that works to extend or hyperextend the spine to promote immobilization and to reduce spine and back pain. It stabilizes and controls the body along with the lower lumbar spine. Resistant aluminum frame provides the stabilization and comfort for lumbar back pain. The Hyper-X Plus can be quickly removed with the snap lock addition to the side of the back support. Hinged bands eliminate movement and give the user the comfort and usability to help deal with any injury to the back. The back pad allows greater compression and ads extra support to keep proper posture and fight lumbar spinal pain. Reduces load on the anterior vertebral bodies from T-7 to L2.
Keeps the vertebrae stabilized, allowing the patient to heal and help with back pain treatment.
Materials: Corrosion resistant anodized aluminum frame.
Options: Variable anatomical contour adjustment for proximal sternal frame customization.
- Small Short: 31 inches to 35 inches (Hip Circumference); 15 inches to 19 inches (Height Range).
- Small Regular: 31 inches to 35 inches (Hip Circumference); 17 inches to 19 inches (Height Range).
- Medium Short: 35 inches to 40 inches (Hip Circumference); 17 inches to 21 inches (Height Range).
- Medium Regular: 35 inches to 40 inches (Hip Circumference); 19 inches to 21 inches (Height Range).
- Large Short: 40 inches to 44 inches (Hip Circumference); 19 inches to 21 inches (Height Range).
- Large Regular: 40 inches- 44 inches (Hip Circumference); 21 inches to 23 inches (Height Range).
- Standard and shorter version sizes available.
- Unique quick release closure and snap lock lever mechanism.
- Ease of adjusting without removing screws in both linear and widths.
- Spring loaded hinged pelvic band eliminating migration, assuring patient comfort and compliance.
- Articulating sternal pad optimizes patient comfort.
Adjustable to fit patients correctly.