AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
The Boccia Fusion is designed for users who use wheelchairs, walkers or who have mobility impairments to play the Boccia. The Boccia Fusion is a complete play kit that includes the Fusion ramp, head pointer, one full extension, one half extension, D-ring ball holder, and a carry case. The Fusion incorporates a new swivel mechanism allowing the ramp section to be rotated whilst the base remains stationary offering the player a more precise level of control. Other features include leveling feet with angle and length adjustable legs to guarantee stable and precise operation of the product.
- Ramp Folded - Length 880 millimeters x Width 110 millimeters
- Ramp Constructed with Legs at 45° - Length 880 millimeters x Width 500 millimeters
- Ramp Constructed with Legs at 45° with legs extended - Length 880 millimeters x Width 850 millimeters
- Ramp Height at Minimum Angle - 520 millimeters
- Ramp Height at Maximum Angle - 620 millimeters
- Carry Case - Length 900 millimeters x Width 350 millimeters