B & D Transfer Seat for Full-Sized Vans, model CS61D
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
The B & D Transfer Seat is a transfer seat that can be installed in minivans, designed for wheelchair users who have the ability to transfer into a driver seat from their wheelchair. The transfer seat base is motorized and has controls that allow the wheelchair user to move backward into the center of a minivan and then swivel in towards the center of the van and the waiting wheelchair. Once the person transfers into the seat, the same controls are used to turn forward and then move up into the driver or front passenger position. The 6-way seat allows the user to be able to also go up and down which allows an individual to position the seat lower than their wheelchair when transferring into the seat and then higher than their wheelchair when they are transferring out of their seat.
Model CS61D is designed for driver side installations in full-size vans with a lowered floor. Features include:
- 6-Way Transfer Seat Base
- Driver Seat Position
- Utilizes OEM seat
- OEM seat functions are maintained
- 2nd-row seating area remains open
- Passive Interlock System provides safety during vehicle operation while providing limited adjustments to improve driving comfort
- Adjustable rotation speed
- Choice of side mounted switch box or coiled cord handheld pendant
- Moves Back: 19.5 inches.
- Rises Up: 6.375 inches.
- Swivel: 100 degrees.
Capacity: 500 pounds.
Dimensions: 36.25 inches Length x 13 inches Width x 6.875 inches Down Height.
- Attractive bellows conceal scissor legs for improved safety and appearance.
- Additional Switch Control of your choice (switch box or handheld pendant).
- 180-degree Swivel.
Color: Charcoal is standard color; also available in Light Gray and Tan.