AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
The Amazon Echo is a hands-free speaker users control with their voice. The product can be used to help people with hand movement disabilities or anyone with low body movement or other disabilities. Echo connects to the Alexa Voice Service to play music, provide information, news, sports scores, weather broadcasts, and more. The Echo has seven microphones and beam forming technology so it can hear the user from across the room. Echo can also be used as a speaker that can fill any room with 360° immersive sound. To use Echo, the users say the wake word "Alexa" and Echo responds instantly.
Echo provides hands-free voice control for Amazon Music, Prime Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, and TuneIn. Plus, Echo is Bluetooth-enabled so you can stream other popular music services like iTunes from your phone or tablet.
- Size: 9.3 inches x 3.3 inches x 3.3 inches
- Weight: 37.5 ounces
- WiFi: Dual-band, dual-antenna Wi-Fi (MIMO) for faster streaming and fewer dropped connections than standard Wi-Fi. Supports 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi networks. Does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support for audio streaming from your mobile device to Amazon Echo and Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) for voice control of connected mobile devices. Hands-free voice control is not supported for Mac OS X devices.
- Audio: 2.5 inch woofer and 2.0 inch tweeter
- Warranty and Service: 1-year limited warranty and service included. Optional 1-year, 2-year, and 3-year extended warranty available for U.S. customers sold separately.
- Box includes: Amazon Echo, power/adaptive cable (6 feet), and quick start guide.