AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
The AirO2bic Mouse is a switch adapted mouse designed for use by individuals with fine motor, upper extremity, or physical disabilities. The mouse was designed to increase nerve conduction response in arms of users with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS), but can also be used by users without CTS who have normal range. It was designed to increase nerve conduction velocities, moving further into the normal range and away from the diagnostic threshold level.
Users place their hand in the mouse, not on or around it, so they do not have to user the smaller muscle that can become injured. A Gripless, so "Functional Neutral" posture, provides for lowest physiological load so helps to avoid the hours of muscle tension that can cut off the oxygen supply in muscles while they are tensed.
- USB Connectivity: USB is the recommended method of connection as it is 'Plug n Play' (does not require a driver or software to be loaded onto your computer)
- PS/2 Adaptor (option)
- Windows NT 4.0 Server
- Optical Tracking System for low maintenance high accuracy mousing
- 3 Mouse Button Design
- Scroll Wheel
- Lightweight easy clean body molding
- Detailed Manual with Posture Recommendations
- CD supplied with demo Clickless Software and other informative material
- Replacement feet to optimize glide performance