AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
Aida Reminder is a scheduled reminder app designed for individuals with cognitive disabilities, brain injury, dementia, or Alzheimer's disease. Users can set recurring reminders, program a wake-up alarm with a custom snooze time, and set each reminder with either a voice reminder (a voice-recorded message) or a music reminder (a selected song from the user’s music library). Please note: In the free version, users can add one hourly, daily and weekly reminders, and in the full version-which is available as an In-App Purchase, users can add an unlimited number of reminders (e.g., hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly reminders, or even days of the week or month). With Aida Reminder, users can also:
- Set the Auto-Snooze - this function will automatically repeat the alarm up to five times at regular intervals (e.g., every 1 minute, 10 minutes, 30 minutes, etc.) until the user takes action;
- Set Pre-Alarms - the user will receive up to five notifications prior to the actual due date;
- Add images or photos to each reminder for easier identification;
- Sort reminders by Priority or Due Date;
- Access the drop-down panel to edit or reschedule any reminder;
- Turn individual reminders on or off with one tap;
- Auto-delete completed reminders;
- Pause all reminders during times when the user does not want to be disturbed;
- View all reminders by month on the available calendar;
- See past reminders on the History tab;
- Choose from more than 120 built-in images and 45 built-in alarm sounds; and
- Backup and restore reminders on the same device or multiple devices.
The Aida Reminder app does not need to be open to receive notifications. It is accessible with VoiceOver, and does not require an internet connection.
Available Versions: Free Version and Full Version.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Aids for Daily Living
- Blind and Low Vision
- Disability Terms