ADC Diagnostix E-Sphyg 2 Sphygmomanometer
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
The ADC Diagnostix E-Sphyg 2 Sphygmomanometer is a digital mercury sphyg with an auto measurement option designed for clinicians to measure blood pressure to assist in monitoring a patient's health. The back-lit LCD display mimics the appearance of a traditional mercury column, but can be read in low light conditions. Features a second numeric LCD displays pressure, pulse, and other vital information. The e-sphyg 2 features auto/manual settings. In manual mode, blood pressure is measured using the traditional, time-tested auscultatory method. Auto mode can be used with child, adult, and large adult size cuffs to automatically obtain systolic/diastolic pressure and pulse in about 1 minute. A measuring device indicates the cuff's pressure. A bulb inflates the cuff and a valve releases pressure. A stethoscope is used to listen to arterial blood flow sounds. Available in desktop, wall mount or mobile configurations.
- Operating Principle: Oscillometric method.
- Pressure Indicating Range: 0 to 300 mmHg (cuff pressure).
- Measuring Range:
- 50 to 250 mmHg (systolic).
- 40 to 180 mmHg (diastolic).
- 40 to 160 bpm (pulse rate).
- +/-3 mmHg (cuff pressure).
- +/- 5% of reading (pulse rate).
- Inflation : Automatic inflation.
- Deflation: Electric control valve.
- Exhaust: Automatic exhaust valve.
- Operating Environment: +50°F to +104°F, 15 to 90% relative humidity.
- Storage Environment: -4°F to +122°F, 15 to 95% relative humidity.
Materials: Latex free TPU coiled tubing for convenience.
- Power Supply:
- 7.0 VDC AC adapter (MODEL 9605+02225-1UOC) or
- 4.8 VDC rechargeable NiMH battery.
- Power Consumption : 14W (max.).
- AC adapter and NICAD rechargeable battery.
System Requirements: Memory: single measurement result.
- Adult Size Cuff: 10.28 to 16.1 inches (26.1 to 40.9 centimeters) or
- Large Adult Size Cuff: 13.5 to 20.04 inches (34.3 to 50.9 centimeters) or
- Child Size Cuff: 7.48 to 10.71 inches (19.0 to 27.2 centimeters) coverage arm circumference.
Dimensions: Main Unit is 5.4 inches Width x 10.6 inches Depth x 3.8 inches Height.
Warranty: 2-year warranty. Lifetime calibration warranty.