Adaptivation Flexible Switch Set
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
The Adaptivation Flexible Switch is a bendable, pressure-activated switch designed to help people with limited mobility. Flexible Switches are adhesive-backed, pressure activated switches. These switches are flexible which allows them to be attached to various objects and surfaces, essentially turning those objects into the switch itself. It activates at the slightest touch whether it comes from above of a shallow angle and only requires less than two ounces of pressure. The Flexible Switch is adhesive backed to attach various objects or surfaces. Works with most communications devices or batteries operate assistive device.
- Activation can be done by simply touching the photo or symbol directly.
- Set includes one 2" x 4" switch and one 3" x 5" switch.
- Can be used with any communication device or battery operated assistive device with a standard 1/8 inch jack.
- Use small pieces of Velcro in each corner to adhere to surfaces.
- Peel off the backing and adhere the Flexible Switch to a transparency sheet.
- Use Adaptivation’s Reusable Adhesive to keep reapplying Flexible Switches in a less permanent manner