AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
Accent™ 1400 is a dedicated speech-generating device (SGD) that offers user-friendly features to make communicating fast and easy for individuals with speech impairments. The 14” screen can be used for individuals with complex access needs or those who want larger icons.
The Accent 1400 offers a choice of vocabulary options featuring Unity® with LAMP/Words for Life™, CoreScanner™, and WordCore. Other available vocabulary options include Essence™ for literate adults and WordPower™. The Accent 1400 is powered by PRC’s NuVoice™ software and offers built in support resources for clinicians and clients. The Accent 1400 also offers multiple access options and accommodates the NuEye™ Tracking System and the NuPoint Head-tracking System.
The Accent 1400 is configured as a dedicated device to meet the functional specifications of the Medicare/Medicaid funding requirements. The Accent 1400 is locked from computer access and all other non-communication functions.
An optional Integrated Feature Pack (IFP) is available for customers who choose to upgrade the device to its full capability.
- Dimensions: 14.1"w × 8.9"h × 1.8"d
- Weight: 5.9 lbs.
- Display Size: LCD IPS 14"
- Screen Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Synthesized Speech with unlimited Digitized Speech Capacity
- Battery Life: 18-20 hours (normal operation) standard battery. Battery life varies based on use and power settings.
- Battery Life with NuEye: 10-12 hours
- Language Activity Monitoring (LAM)
- 3 - 2.0 USB Ports; 1 - 3.0 USB Port
- 2 - Switch Scanning Ports
- Full SD card slot
- HDMI port
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB of storage
- Colors: black, blue, red, green, yellow