120 Pronoun Fill-In Fun
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
120 Pronoun Fill-In Fun helps students learn the proper use of subjective, objective, possessive, and reflexive pronouns. This product can be used by individuals with ADHD, ADD, Autism, and learning disabilities. Players read the cards and then choose the pronouns that match the illustrations. As an option, players can use the Pronoun Cue Cards to help them select the correct pronouns.
- 30 Subjective Cards – I, you, he, she, it, we, you (plural), they
- 30 Objective Cards – me, you, him, her, it, us, you (plural), them
- 30 Possessive Cards – my, your, his, her, its, their, our, mine, yours, theirs, ours
- 30 Reflexive Cards – myself, yourself, himself, herself, itself, ourselves, yourselves, themselves
- 5 Cue Cards – One of each type plus a combo card
- Game ideas and answer key
- Cards measure 3 inches x 4 inches and are stored in a sturdy storage tin