AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
The iTraq3 is an all-in-one, small tracking device that features global tracking coverage and up to 4 months battery life on one charge. It can be used to track kids or family members who suffer from Alzheimer, Dementia or other mental diseases. iTraq provides a turnkey tracking solution that comes ready to use out of the box with a global SIM card, Android, iOS and Web tracking app.
iTraq uses an additional method to detect the location that works indoors and uses an accelerometer to detect different types of motion. The user can trigger iTraq to report when motion or fall are detected. It also uses ambient temperature and triggers iTraq to report when it reaches some threshold. Features include:
- Guard Mode: Receive alerts when iTraq enters or leaves the guarded area.
- Global Coverage: Works in most countries over GSM network, now supports 3G networks.
- Custom Schedule. Set your own frequency of location reports in a range from every 5 minutes to once a day.
- Location Sharing. Multiple users can track one device.
- USB Charger. Now you can connect iTraq to your car USB and forget about charging it. USB cable is included.
Size: 99 x 56 x 8 millimeters.
Weight: 5 grams.
Coverage: 3g and 2g network.
Battery Life: Up to 4 months on a single charge, depending on the reporting frequency.
Global SIM Card: Comes with ready to use global SIM card.