Ogo Evolution I
AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
The Ogo is a personal mobility device for users with mobility, neurological, or lower extremity disabilities, or spinal cord injury. It is designed to be used for where ever pedestrians can access. It can be used as a primary or secondary wheelchair, medical aid, a toy, a piece of sports and recreational equipment, a general means of personal mobility. It can be used indoors, outdoors, for work and play. levels the playing field. Features include:
- Three steering options – seat steer, joystick or handle grip
- Joystick and other controls can be positioned on the left or right side of the body
- Automatic self-leveling stabilizing feet
- Tough ,easy clean, impact resistant polyethylene body
- Built in lights
- Storage compartment
- Easy transferring to get on and off. No bulky, dangerous central steering column
- Foldaway footrest with a choice of height adjustments
- Adjustable seat height and positioning
- USB charging port for phones
- Multi-functional holders for accessories. For example, cup holder, fishing rods, umbrellas
- Weather resistant – not submersible
Length with footrest up: 30.3 inches.
Height with backrest on: 39.4 inches.
Height with backrest off: 24 inches.
Width: 25.2 x 32.7 inches.
Battery x 2: Lithium Ion.
Battery x 2 weight: 24 pounds.
Travel distance: 24.8 miles on a single charge.
Weight: 143 pounds.
Weight support max: 242 pounds.
Speed:12 miles per hour – factory set for advised local regulations.
Color: Purple, Blue, Orange, Green, and Black.