2018 RESNA Annual Conference
Join us for an unparalleled networking, education, policy, and advocacy experience. The 2018 Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (RESNA) Annual Conference will feature:
- Interactive exhibits;
- Workshops on best practices in assistive technology;
- Scientific research platforms and poster sessions;
- Pre-conference instructional courses, including RESNA’s Fundamentals in Assistive Technology Course; and
- Networking events, student competitions, the Developer’s Showcase, and more.
Full session topics will cover the latest trends and issues in the Assistive Technology field, including:
- Cognitive and Sensory Impairments;
- Computer Applications and Communications;
- Emerging Technology;
- Job & Environmental Accommodations;
- Public Policy and Advocacy;
- Seating and Mobility, including Complex Rehab Technology;
- Service Delivery and Outcomes, and more!